1 Jan 2012

Nouvelle Annee!

Bonjour, and welcome to 2012!


If you're anything like me, you're already knee-deep in dreams for how this next year will be. But a fresh start must start realistically. Throw away those unachievable resolutions, and overestimated goals, and start with the simples: a healthy balance of a nutritional diet and guilt-free treats, regular exercise and lazy days (we need these for our wellbeing too!), and of course, a lovely mix of the people and things that you love. 
All of these things together make for the happiest and healthiest you that you can be.



Here are some of mine:


TRAIN MORE. TRAIN HARDER.
Pure and simple. My work schedule hasn't been the greatest thing
for my exercise routine, so I'm gonna get back into it, regardless of weather, times, plans.
Fit it in. Stop making excuses.
CLEAN OUT MY CLOSET
Get rid of the junk, and get me some serious DREAM PIECES.
Expect a mass ebay auction, or ten.
HONE MY SKILLS
Write, write, and write some more.
And then when that's done, write again.

KEEP DREAMING
One great thing I've learnt this year is to never give up on your dreams.
This will be the year I work harder than ever to make mine happen.

MAKE THE MOST OF MY LOVED ONES
Spend more time with those who make me happiest,
and less with those who don't. End of.
What has the last year taught you? Anyone made any life-changing decisions, or aiming to change anything in your life this year? I'd love to hear your stories.

Wishing you the very best of luck in 2012.
hetero heroine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment