28 Apr 2011

Trend Report: God Save the Queen

After a busy busy busy week, here's the first post of my Trend Report section, where I'm going to deliberate and examine what I see as the most recent fashionable happenings.


As most of you will know, our favourite lovable Prince will be officially off the market as from 11am tomorrow morning, and as much as I am a tad tired of hearing all about the 'Wedding of the Year', the wild emergence of British Patriotic prints is astounding. The UK has become what can only be called PARAPHERNALIA HEAVEN.


Check out the little beauties I've scouted out for you below:
Details for all of the items are available at my polyvore site


That's all I have for now, but I hope you're all enjoying the amazing sun we're having! 


Much love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment